A Passion that lasts 50 years
In a small plot of land of Pistoia, Luchetti Mario and his wife Elda began to grow plants with passion for the biggest suppliers of the area. In 1972, his son Marco decides to help his parents. The business grew both in square meters of land, both in the number and variety of plants produced. Later, with the arrivalof pottted plants, the nursery specializes itself in this kind of supply and production and it was divided into potted plants and open field plants.
A new beginning stars with Filippo in 2012. From 1072 he has been managing the nursery with attention to new technologies and respecting the wise tradition inherited from his father.
The company is located in the horticultural district of Pistoia, the nerve center of the European production of ornamental plants
Spread over an area of 90,000 square meters and produces about 100,000 plants in open fields and 30,000 in the pot.
The company reproduces its plants using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation selecting them personally and getting the highest standard of quality and beauty.
Luchetti is a good supplier for famous nurseries and garden of the area.. Thanks to its supply chain that integrates traditional workmanship and the most modern technologies, the nursery is able to satisfy all the customer’s need, providing all the requested plants and on time delivery. The company also provides plants for parks and gardens progects.