From 1960 up to the present Luchetti Piante

In a small plot of land of Pistoia, Luchetti Mario and his wife Elda began to grow plants with passion for the biggest suppliers of the area. In 1972, his son Marco decides to help his parents. The business grew both in square meters of land, both in the number and variety of plants produced. Later, with the arrivalof pottted plants, the nursery specializes itself in this kind of supply and production and it was divided into potted plants and open field plants.

A new beginning stars with Filippo in 2012. From 1072 he has been managing the nursery with attention to new technologies and respecting the wise tradition inherited from his father.

Reproduction and Sodding click on thumbnails